CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 16, 2011

School :P

School was fun today! It was a Monday so it was a little hard to get up but I woke up on time! (If you knew me you'd be congratulating me right now.) Got a A+ on a Math test I took today but a C on the science one even though I stayed up like all night studying for it... Orchestra was fun too! Finally finished the song we've been rehearsing. Thats a relief! One less thing to do every night. Cheerleading was right after school and that was AWESOME! We did some stunting and a lot of dancing. We dropped the flyer (the one who flys into the air) like really hard on the ground I felt so bad but she was okay... Finally got my REALLY FRIZZY CURLY hair to look decent. Which is better than what it normally is. Fut a flower on my head and it was almost perfect. Excited for tomorrow during school because theres gonna be Parade Practice which we get to skip CLASS FOR. Haha suckers! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment