CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 15, 2011

WELCOME :D

 Wow. I finally made a BLOG. Im officially a BLOGGER. Haha. Well, My names Emily. I'm a cheerleader at my school, I love school... (I know weird), I have 2 brothers and a sister, I love singing and playing the Violin. I have to wake up at 5:30 every morning. Which may not seem early to you but to me... thats still nightime. :P I can unicycle... Very unique I know. I mean who actually can say they can ride a unicycle. I have to spend my money the day I get it unless I've decided on saving it up for something. Honestly, Why would you save your money for nothing? I just don't get it sometimes. Right now my little brothers playing with his Legos and my older brother is eating popcorn and watching a movie. And Im sitting here... Blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment